Friday, August 21, 2009

TJ's Birthday Becomes A Pink Saturday Post



Thank you Beverly for allowing me to

participate in your Pink Saturday!

What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?

PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS, BEVERLY,

and all of the other Pink Saturday participants.

Just click below on our Pink Saturday box.








Yesterday I posted about my son,
TJ's 33rd birthday.

He is my Pink Saturday Post. He told me that for

his birthday he wanted everything "Pink". Ofcourse,
he was just joking,
and I decided to show him and do

everything in pink. Here is how it went.
Welcome to
TJ's Party.







Pink Balloons!!

Yes, Pink!!







Pale Pink Cake!!

Yes, Pale Pink!!






TJ's gift, Yes a Pink Shirt!

He's never owned anything pink!






"Mom, do I have to?"

Yes, you do!!!!!!

TJ in his pink shirt.

Yes, he put it on.

I told him that his cheeks
matched his new shirt.






All three of our kids,

Phillip, TJ (Yep, still in his pink shirt), and precious Heidi.

I don't know how we got so lucky
with such beautiful children.






He got all 33 of them out with one blow of wind.

Does that mean he's windy?






Just like when he was a baby,
he still eats and falls asleep.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love you my precious son,
and thank you for allowing me

to use you as my Pink Saturday Post.
Anything for us Mom's right?

I bet next year he won't tell me
he wants a Pink Birthday!
All in all
I think
everyone had a really nice time.






Thank you for spending your Pink Saturday with me. I so love it when you stop by to visit, and enjoy yourself. As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country Hugs and Love, Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment