Monday, August 31, 2009

Hunny Bunny Is 63 Today - September 1st




Happy 63rd Birthday Tony

We're Still Having Fun

You're Still The One!!

I Love You!





Chocolate cake just for you my darling!









Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Tony!
Happy Birthday to You!

~~~~~~~~~~


Here are a few of the memories as to why I love you:




For being a wonderful PaPa!





For Being the BEST Dad Ever!!




For Spending a Puzzling Moment with TJ!





For Serenading your Grand Daughter on Her Birthday!





For Spending A Fun Moment With Phillip!



~~~~~~~~~~



Sometimes we sit quietly,

Together side by side.

Conversation not necessary,

Our minds so intertwined.

~~~~~~~~~~

I say to you my love,

As you sit quietly by my side.

Our souls are bound together,

By so many strong ties.

~~~~~~~~~~

My life with you is always,

In wonderful anticipation.

Words not a necessity,

In every situation.
Happy Birthday My Love.

Your Loving Wife, Sherry
~~~~~~~~~~



As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home. Please wish my precious DH a Happy Birthday. Country hugs and love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment