Thursday, August 27, 2009

A NEST IS BEING BUILT


TO REST FOREVER..............

27th august,2009


6 p.m


Dear Friends,


good evening!these days it's raining daily.but the enchanting sight from my balcony is amazing.the raindrops are falling straight into the sea.the lights from the ships form rainbows in the water.the illumiated ships look like the palaces beautifully decorated!a real feast to the eyes!morning one of my friends sent me a wonderful mail of the nests of weaver birds.the pictures are simply marvellous.it took me back to my childhood spent in my achan's house.there in the courtyard we had a bilva tree.on the bilva tree,there was a beautiful long nest of weaver birds.the small birds attracted me so much that most of my free time was spent watching them.sitting on the nest,the cute birds were swaying in the breeze.still i can see the nest,the birds and the bilva tree. i used to wonder the way the birds collected the raw matreials,the fibres,the small waste materials,the small thin paper bits etc. what a struggle but so enthusaistic!

o,i just thought of writing a new post on a nest that is being built., for me.:)

Listen,my dear friends,

one pair of deep eyes,search for me always,

without my knowledge ,without my permission.

the love was deeply hidden,in the shining eyes.

why didn't i ever look into those eyes?

i lay in darkness thinking it a dream,

you came n i woke up from my deep sleep.

you looked straight into my eyes,

and your eyes did the magic my dear,

and by your soft touch you made me feel,

the whole body bloom in love.

night and day in my heart have i heard,

the soft melodies played by the flute.

the spring has woken from its dream,

the new buds are blooming in the garden,

the soul awakes,the waters stir;

the earth shudders n quakes,

but why should i fear?

when the nest is being built?

someone somewhere is weaving a beautiful nest

a nest is being built with love,care n trust.

it was being built since days n months,

and i was unaware of that tedious work.

when i was wandering here n there,

without knowing the destination,

struggling to reach the heights ,

brought only severe pain to the heart,

losing feathers in the plight,

i kept on flying till the wings are tired,

hoping to see a nest among the flowering trees,

then unexpectedly one fine day,

on a champak tree i found,

the most beautiful nest in my life!

i was tired,thirsty n hungry,

and i just needed the special feelings,

like a slender heart longed for!

and here when a warm welcome is awaiting,

with the blossoming flowers n nectar of love.

the smile is warm and the feelings are true,

just don't speak,lay on my lap,

i will hug you n smile at you.

and here,i stay as it's made for me!:)

a nest,to rest forever!

it's raining heavily and a good night's sleep will be really wonderful.


it's anu signing off........................

i'm so happy,my 99th post is published on this special day of 99th birth anniversary of the
Mother of the Poor,Mother Teresa.she is one of the greatest personalities who has inspired n
influenced me a lot.
anu loves all.still idols of Lord Ganesh are being taken for immersion.devotees are bursting crackers.the music is played loudly.

ONAM is getting nearer.it's celebration time,folks.HAPPY ONAM!many of my friends are leaving for onam to God's Own Country!

the dedication is to the wonderful heart,filled with love in its most beautiful way....................:)the distance doesn't matter.but the post is signed with the heartbeats that are faster now.........

wishing you good luck to find a nest of your own woven by love n trust,

sasneham,

anu


No comments:

Post a Comment