Monday, August 3, 2009

My Little Weekend Find!

I want you to meet Angel Amy!!






She was my Saver's thrift store find on Saturday, and then things got hectic, and I didn't get to finish the post. I love her because she even had her little magic wand and halo in place. Usually they are missing one or the other. I also found two cheese domes. One is for Angel Amy. I am going to put a little sitting area or something in there for her. Maybe a little pond, I am still working on thoughts for it. Aren't her little sparkly shoes devine? Even her little wings are gold sparkly. When I was out shopping I was thinking of Amy and saying prayers for her and looked up, and there she was on the shelf for $1.99. Can you believe it? I just needed a little happy tonight, and wanted to share her with everyone. Thank you all again for the wonderful prayers, the wonderful friendship and the wonderful love. Someday I will be repaying the kindness for you. I love you all. Country Hugs and Love, Sherry





No comments:

Post a Comment