Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update on Amy - 2:30 a.m. Phoenix Time



Once again, we have won through prayer.
Our precious Amy is still fighting to hang on.
It is 2:30 am Phoenix time, I have been up all
night praying for Amy. I just heard from Debbie.
When they got to the hospital they immediately
hooked Amy up to an IV and Debbie said they
were running the IV wide open to get the
fluids into her body. Debbie said they are on
the second bag now. She has come around a little bit
and able to answer a few questions. They have
admitted her to the hospital which is a good thing.
Debbie said when they finally got a urine
specimen it was very, very thick, and she was
very close this time. Debbie thought it might
have been a couple of days since her kidneys
had even moved. Her potassium level was 2.1.
Amy won't tell anyone anything as she didn't
want to go to the hospital. Amy told the nurse though
that this is the worst she had ever felt. Our
prayers have been answered once again, and
maybe they can get her pumped up with
some fluids and allow her to sleep. She is so weak.
Debbie thought they would start feeding her but I
don't know how that will be just yet, but get some
nourishment into her little body. Thank you again
my friends from the bottom of my heart for all
of your love and support tonight. I love you so
much for everything. We aren't out of the woods yet,
but we are closer than we were when she went into
the hospital. I have to get some sleep now. I will update
when I hear from Debbie again.
Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment