Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday


Thank you Beverly for allowing me
to participate in your Pink Saturday!
What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?




PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS, BEVERLY,

and all of the other Pink Saturday participants.
Just click below on our Pink Saturday box.












Today we are taking a road trip. Yesterday Jamie,
from MiMi's Corner and I went to Sedona. She pulled up
and honked, and oh my gosh what did I see?
Is it Pink? We are off girls. (Actually Jamie drives a beautiful
little red car, but today is Pink Saturday so we are
riding in a Pink Caddie). Okay Ladies Hang on, Jamie's Driving.







I put on my pink sunglasses, just to keep
the Arizona sun out of my eyes.






A pink sun visor to keep the rays off my beautiful pink shaded face.





Even have my pink flip flops for this trip.
Girls we are on a mission to find our
Pink Saturday thing in Sedona.





Love a ROAD TRIP! Look at some of the signs we saw!





Two hours later, and we have arrived. Here I am girls,
saying hi to all. Wish you were here. It is 85 degrees today.




Behind me is one of the many beautiful fountains that we
saw in Sedona. (In one of the many courtyards.)



Look at these beautiful pink flowers that we found
in the courtyard. Pink for Pink Saturday after all.




In one of the many shops we ventured into, we saw this beautiful vase.
Ladies if you love this one, the price tag was only $6,500.00. A real bargain we were told. It is beautiful, but not my Pink Saturday thing.




Jamie and I had lunch by Oak Creek. You can see it in
the background. It was a beautiful day. Just beautiful.





These beautiful pink roses were on a rose bush
as we were leaving the resturaunt where we had lunch.
Wonderful for Pink Saturday.
Click! Click! Click!






And here I am with my Pink Saturday purchases.
Aren't you just dying to know what is in that bag?
Well I am about to show you.





Pink Baubles for the top of my Victorian Christmas tree,
that my pink stars are going on.
You saw those in the previous post.





A slice of pink glittered cake with a cherry on top.
Ornament for my tree.






A beautiful little cake dome that has 4 precious
cupcakes in it. I am going to paint the
bottom a really soft pink. Isn't this just precious?
Two little pink cupcakes inside.






And lastly this little ice cream cone face, pink cheeks,
and little pink candies on the side of the dish. Even the
rope trim is a dark shade of pink.

Ladies we had so much fun on this road trip. If you live near one of your blogger friends, spend the day together just getting to know each other, laughing, and doing a little pink shopping together. It is the best medicine in the world.


Jamie, hugs and kisses and a BIG thank you for the best day I have had since I moved to the valley almost 24 years ago. I have been missing out on surrounding cities. Thank you honey, thank you.

Please stop back by on Outdoor Wednesday and you can see the beautiful Red Rock of Sedona. Today was the "Pink" Saturday.

As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country Hugs and Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment