Monday, August 10, 2009

Surgery Has Begun




Debbie Just Called Surgery Has Begun

Debbie just called me, and let me know that they took Amy back and surgery has begun. It will be 10pm or later this evening before the surgery is complete. Every few hours when they come and give the family reports, and Debbie calls me, I will make a new post. When the anethesist came in to exam Amy he said there was a lot of scar tissue in her neck from the radiation, so they would be performing a tracheotomy as soon as they got her to sleep. The last thing she said to Debbie before she went to surgery was: "Mom if something goes wrong and they have to do more on me than what was discussed, you sign for them to do it. I want to live Mom, I want to live."

As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country Hugs and Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment