Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sweet Isabel Has An Accident


Friday when Jamie was dropping me off,
coming home from our Sedona trip:
My daughter Heidi was calling me on my
cell phone. Our 9 year old grand daughter
Isabel had an accident. She fell off her bike
in our front yard. Unfortunately the yard is
gravel, and when she fell in the gravel she
busted her little knee area and had to be
taken to the hospital for stitches. We took
pictures as she
wanted me to blog her accident.
So here we go ladies: Our little movie star.





"Hold my Hand"






"It really hurts Mom"





"7 stitches later"





"A popsicle for her bravery"

"Crutches for school as it starts tomorrow.
4th Grade!
No "PE" this week."

Another crisis down! Tomorrow is a new day. As always thank you
for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country Hugs, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment