Saturday, August 1, 2009

Please Begin to Pray For Amy

Because so many of you have become such good friends with Debbie and I, this is the quickest way I know to get word out there to began praying
right now. Debbie and Richard have just left with Amy for the hospital.
It is not good. She has not been able to eat in days, she is down to 76 pounds, and is severely malnourished. Debbie was concerned if she could even handle the trip to the hospital. This is so serious. The only thing I can think of to do, is to begin praying and ask each of you to help me pray. She is very tired and this has been a long journey for Amy. Only God knows what this outcome tonight is to be. I will try to keep you all updated as I can. I am relying on phone calls from home, as I am almost 1500 miles away. My family is with Debbie and Richard, so I know they will call when they know something. Please pray with me tonight.






My Dearest Niece Amy Dawn,

I am sending angels at this very moment.

They are surrounding you honey to assist you
in whichever journey God has chosen for you.
I want you to remember how very much I love you,
and remember all of the good times that we have had.
You have fought the fight honey and that is all that we can
ask of you. I pray that whatever the outcome tonight, you
find peace as that is something you have not known very much
of in this world. I will always be loving you Amy no matter
where you are. You will always be my "Angel Amy". All my love, Aunt Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment