Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Amy Still Continues To Fight - This Is For You Amy Girl





I spoke with Debbie today, and Amy still continues to fight. She has the spirit and voice of a Lion, even though she cannot speak. She is calling the shots, and she is making this decision. This prayer is for you Amy Girl. Tonight I am your voice. I am speaking what you are thinking.

Dear God,

I am strong;
Hear me Roar.
Even tho I
can't speak it anymore.
This cancer has bent me,

But will NOT break me.


It has slowed me;
But will NOT take me.

I will decide when the time is right;

I will fight to the end with all my might.


I am special - I was chosen but;

For what I am not knowing.

I will not know until I can see;

You, my Father, at the gate waiting for me.


Open arms - "You're home at last;

"No more pain child, it's in the past."

Oh hear me roar, oh cancer drear;

No more chemo, no more fear.


I AM STRONG!

MY SPIRIT INVINCIBLE!

I AM "AMY DAWN RAGAN"!

YOU CANCER WILL NOT BREAK ME!


And Amy Dawn continues her battle,

to fight tonight.

For her right to speak,

and say when the time is right.

style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:130%;">
I so love you Amy Girl. I am praying for you to find peace, and comfort in the arms of your Guardian Angel. You deserve everything that is good in this world, and I know it will be waiting for you when you arrive home. I so love you my precious Niece, and some day I know you will wait for me with open arms too. Thank you for honoring me with your unconditional love all of these 33 years of your life. I so love you my precious one. I will still continue to pray for peace and comfort until you say it is time.


All my love forever and to eternity, Aunt Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment