Thursday, September 17, 2009

Come Shopping With Me For Thursday Treasures


Every other Thursday is my early day and I get off of work an hour earlier than usual. This allows me time to pop over by my favorite thriftstore called "Savers". We have one close to my work, and I am always on the look out for a new bargain or a makeover possibility. I wanted to show you my treasures that I found today. Just take a look:




Just look at this large box of assorted buttons. It was $1.99. So many to choose from. I was so excited with craft time coming for the holiday. I have so many colors and sizes. What a deal!





Just look at these MINT 45(s)! Madonna - Cyndi Lauper - Juice Newton - Kim Carnes - Sheena Easton - Michael McDonald - and many, many more. All MINT - no scratches - even have the dust covers. Get this - 49 cents each. I just couldn't believe my eyes.




More of them. I am in heaven. I even have a player to play them on. Yippee!! Do any of you remember Disco Duck? Yep, even Disco Duck.





I browsed down another aisle. OMG, I found this wire basket. Can't decide on a color, or if it should just stay offwhite? Guess the price on this one. $1.99. I was so excited. I don't yet what is going in it, but it's a keeper. Into the basket it goes.





Oh Gobble, Gobble! I love this one. He was $1.99. The sticks go into the ground or I guess it could go into sytrofoam. Put the feathers in the background, the turkey head in the foreground. Isn't he just the most precious thing you've ever seen? Just in time for the holidays. Love it!!





This last little find, was on the book aisle. I couldn't believe what a precious tea book it was. It has some of the most beautiful pictures inside, and even tea recipes. I will share that further another day. Oh what a great shopping day I have had today. Darn it, it's 3:30pm got to head up to the register as it is time to head towards the bus stop. Got to pick DH up at the Park n Ride. Hope you have had fun shopping with me today.







I so look forward to my Thursday early day. For me shopping for that perfect treasure is so much fun. ( Like Forest said in the movie: Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.) That is the way it is shopping at the thrift stores. I so love it.


As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love, Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment