Tuesday, September 8, 2009

An Award For Me - Thank You Beansieleigh

Humane Award




A couple of days ago I received this wonderful award. My award came from Beansieleigh at Beansieleigh Babbles. You've probably seen her smiling face around Blogland, Sister bloggers, but if you haven't visited her site, please take the time to do so. Click on her icon below, and stop by and say hello to one of the nicest and humane bloggers that you will find.







Whether she is drooning over the Beatles, crocheting or collecting roosters or sharing her banana coconut bread recipes while baking for her family, you will find she is never to busy to drop you a comment or two. She so loves blogging and will become one of the sweetest, smiling persons you will ever see that stops in faithfully just to say hello and make you smile. Please stop by and say hi to Beansie. She is such a doll. Thank you Beansie, I am so honored that you felt me worthy of this award.









It is my understanding, because I have received this, I am to now this award on to eight other blogger sisters in blogland, whom I feel are kindhearted individuals. They are ones who visit my blog and leave the sweetest of comments! I have had some days in the last few weeks, that I have been so low, so down, and I called out "Are you there?" Not 10 minutes later, I received a message, "I am here Sherry". These times mean much more than you will ever know. I will remember these days for the rest of my life. I then knew we were so connected.

Now, I realize that some people prefer not to associate themselves with awards, and that is okay, just know that you were worthy of receiving it. I always feel torn when choosing whom to pass such awards on to, as I hate to leave so many other deserving blogs out; but while I do hope other cherished friends will know this, and know ME better than that, here is my list of eight friends, as follows...





1. Caren @ K.Dotties





2. Michelle @ Rosebud Quilting





3. Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life





4. Regina @ Daily Living





5. Bill @ Affordable Accoutrements





6. Lynn @ Lynn's Lovelies





7. Jenicillin @ Bloggerific





8. Annie @ Hootin' Anni's




Please take the time to go and visit each of these beautiful (8) blogger Sisters and Brother. They are all such wonderful bloggers and will take you to many places, show you many place settings, show you how to create many crafts, take pictures, and love life in general. I promise you will not be disappointed. Some are new and upcoming, some you may recognize, but they all possess the wonderful duties in blogging.







As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. I love each and every one of you, and am so tickled you took the time to stop by today. Country hugs and love, Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment