Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Is Coming - Look At the Pumpkins Just Waiting to Be Selected







This is a pick your own patch;

You can wander around and around:

Until you find just that right one.

The one calling your name;

"Sherry, take me home, please pick me."











Yes, this little guy is used to entice you;
How cute he looks there, maybe I need 2 or 3.
It doesn't matter, because either way I still
love to go to the pumpkin patch. It is a hard job.
Big, small, round and even lopsided.
Bright orange, a light orange, or even white.







Oh my gosh, where do I start?

Darn, I knew I should have brought my wagon.

A field of orange in color, pumpkins in heart and love.

Each desiring to be the chosen one, that will go home

with you to brighten your season and home with love.





Oh my, this guy is taller than me.

Maybe he is the Great Pumpkin Bouncer.

When people start fighting over the same one,

He bounces you right out of the patch.

No pushing girls, No pushing in this patch.

Aren't the stems and vines just absolutely devine?









And ofcourse who can forget Linus sitting
in the pumpkin patch with Sally and Snoopy
watching on, as they wait, and wait, and wait,
and wait, for the Great Pumpkin. I still so
love this cartoon. I plan my evening around it
the night it is being played. Here's a secret about
me Sister Bloggers, I have a very large collection of
Snoopy and Peanut characters. Love them.


I hope you have enjoyed your little stop here this evening. I just wanted to post something that was fun and bright and Fall. I am telling you I am so ready for Fall, as this darn heat here in Phoenix is about to kill us all. We have came to that time, as always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment