Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall Is Coming and I Am So Ready


With having a day off today. I decided to bring out some of my Fall items and start putting them up. It has been a long, long, hot Summer. I am ready to move on to the Fall Season. So I wanted to share a little bit of Fall with all of you today. I hope you enjoyed your day off, those of you that had one, and started on some of your Fall decorations. Even though we aren't getting any of the wonderful cool temps like you folks back East, I still love the Fall season, and am so ready to start decorating.







Inside my front doors, I have a little entry table that I so love to decorate for the different holidays. I started collecting pumpkins last year, the ones that look carved, and decided to put them on the entry table to bring it life. I also picked up a little cotton tea towel that has the Halloween striped colors in it. I just love the punch that it gave to the little pumpkin collection. Behind the pumpkins is my little traveling case that I found one day at a second hand store, it has Fall colors so I decided to leave it sitting on the table, and added a little Fall glittery bird to the handle. Love it.






My china cabinet needed a little Fall punch, so I decided to take (2) garlands, tie them together and drape it over the top. It has beautiful Fall colors. (Found it at Jo Ann's Fabrics 40% off). I love their sales, and then I had a coupon for 10% off your total sale. What a bargain. The garland has what looks like little grape clusters amongst it. I was so drawn to that. Still debating on whether or not to get a little set of twinkle lights, and wrap them around the garland. It might just be the punch I am looking for. What do you think sister bloggers?



These are my new table placemats. I just took a picture of one up close so that you could see what they really look like. I found them at Ross. It cost $4.99 for a set of (4). Loved them with my wood table color. And ofcourse the Fall leaf theme is flowing through.





I had the beautiful glass container, and wanted it to set on the kitchen table, so I added Fall potpourri to it, and brought it to life. I sat it between my two candle sticks on the table, and I love the orange slices, orange scented balls and sticks and leaves that were added to this collection also found at Ross. For the large bag that filled this container, it too, was $4.99. The aroma is absolutely scrumptous smelling, and you can't find good potpourri at a fair price anymore, so I am going back in search of a couple of more bags. Great bargain. Check it out sister bloggers.







As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. I love it when you stop by to visit. Country hugs and love, Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment