Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome To Pink Saturday!!




Thank you Ms. Beverly for allowing us to
participate in your Pink Saturday!
What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?
PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS,
MS BEVERLY, and all of the other Pink
Saturday participants. Just click below
on our Pink Saturday box.








Today I have put on my favorite
Pink Piggie Slippers
In Honor of Pink Saturday.
(Only for the picture then back to my boot.)






And I wanted to show you a few
Pink Piggie items:








Pinkie stands in my kitchen. He holds a chalk board,
of which I had never written on. One day I looked up
and found the mesage that you see on the chalkboard.
From my beautiful daughter Heidi Girl.
She's a keeper!!










Last week Ms. Beverly encouraged each of
us to introduce a new blog, and tell our blogger
sisters to go and visit them. Well I want you
all to welcome my Daughter, Heidi Girl.
Please go and visit her beautiful blog
"Fairy Footprints in the Sand",
Click on the graphic below to go and visit:




On to the Pink Piggies:






Wilbur has long been a favorite of mine.
Someone carved it out of wood, and painted
it our favorite color, yes pink! Love it. He has
his place of honor in the living room on the fireplace
hearth. I love him there. He has always looked happy.





Petunia keeps my finances in order.
She works cheap, just all my coins.
I feed her daily. She is putting on a little
weight, as she is waiting for vacation.
Then we start over for next year.






These are my grand daughter pink "piggies".
As a Grammy I can honestly say we can never resist
these little piggies. Aren't they just precious?





And because each of you were so good to play along with
my "piggies" today, here is a pink piggy pop for each
of you. Hope you like them.




My post before this one, is showing my give away.
I am only a few posts early of my 100th post,
and I need some help with decorating this darn boot of mine.
All you have
to do to enter, is comment a decorating idea
to the previous
post and be a follower. I will announce the
winner on my September 19th Pink Saturday post.
The post shows several sides and the front of my boot.
I promise this is going to be a GREAT give away.


As always, I hope you have had fun today. I so love it when you visit. Thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love, Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment