Monday, September 28, 2009

Free Halloween Craft Projects Version 2009!

I'm super excited to be gearing up for a month of devilishly delicious designs here at The Impatient Crafter blog! I spent the morning sketching up concepts and soon I'll be sharing a bevy of 'boo'tiful ideas with you. I'll be posting a free project for I Love to Create for the next four Fridays and then sharing links to fabulous Halloween themed ideas from across the blogosphere on Terrorific Tuesdays! I'll throw a few more ideas into the cauldron for good measure along the way.

In the meantime, I've got an RSS Feed filled with great Halloween themed ideas from last year you can peruse. I'll be adding more there as the month progresses.

Mwahahahahahahaha!

Don't forget to throw your name in the hat for my Friendly Plastic giveaway. I'll announce the winner next Monday.

Oh and check out this fun new video offering from my friends at When Creativity Knocks.

Goulishly yours,
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment