Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Inspired at Home Radio


What are you doing this Sunday night from 7-8pm ET? How about joining me on
Inspired at Home radio? I’ll be on air along with a Dean Saether from I Love to Create/Duncan Ceramic arts with host Tiffany Windsor. Why not join us for some crafty good fun during this holiday weekend?

I hope to see you there! If you can’t make it, don’t fret. They have the archives available on their website.

Oh and here’s a pic of Miss Avalon sporting her I Love to Create altered t-shirt. She loves it! Yay!



I have a design to make with a bottle from my backyard antique bottle collection...it began talking to me this morning and it seems determined to be heard. Does that make me the Craft Whisperer? My sources say...maybe!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment