Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HOW ARE YOU,DEAR?


HOPE TO HEAR THE BEST.........

29th,sept,2009,

tuesday

6p.m

Dear Friends,

Good evening!these days the sky is cloudy n the weather is cool.it's raining and i enjoy the moments as it's a holiday!it's fun to allow the raindrops splash on my face n trying to catch the drops!and these days i wanted the showers very badly;to get refreshed,the mind n body!when we enjoy the holidays,as the bonus in life,i want to reach out the friend with whom i kept the distance with a burning heart.........

As the sun sets in the horizon,

Looking at the passing clouds,

I was asking them to carry a message!

How are you,my dear friend?

Looking at the rising waves,

The boats that sail at a distance,

I was all alone,lost in my thoughts.

I wished to walk on the waves,

Hoping that they will take me faster to u.

I am waiting for the storm to pass,

And to dance in the rain holding your hand;

Eager i'm to feel the moist of the raindrops,

Oh,My God,let them cool the fire!

I didn't know why this has happened,

Why the words were exchanged in hot temper;

The careless words once sopken ;

Brought grief to our hearts;

And the words can't depart so easily.

I really feel,n realise now,

The language of silence is more powerful;

Than the sound of words.

With the power of strong feelings,

My heartbeats are taken forms!

We know the ultimate truth,

We support each other the very best,

We celebrate our achievements together,

We are with each other in our lows,

We help to live the life giving space,

And we have chosen each other taking time!

Such choices will bring out,

The riches of fulfillment n happiness in life!

As today, the fourth day,killing me in silence,

Words don't flow,i get a mental block,

It's rightly said,only in one's absence we realise,

How deeply we are fond of him/her.

Hope you understand my silent communication,

And turn the denial into acceptance;

The chaos to order n confusion to clarity.

And atleast today,let me sleep peacefully;

Tell me once how are you?

And tell yourself,everything's the same.:)

M y dearest friend,it's a passing phase,

And i miss you terribly,these days.

It's a mutual feeling,i do realise;

And the golden words need not be repeated!

the day was long specially,when the heart is heavy. after a heavy,shower,just like the sun shines again,with hope n prayers,anu wishes all of you a sweet night!the dedication is the beautuful song which will bind the bonds strongly.:)and you know my dearest friend,it's for you!anu loves you all.my sparrows are chirping a lot.......they are so concerned asking me,how is our dear anu,as i hadn't talked to them since four days.it's feeding time.see you folks!

it's anu signing off..........
sasneham,
anu

No comments:

Post a Comment