Sunday, September 6, 2009

Marydon - (Peanut Butter) Sends A Surprise



My sweet friend Marydon - I call Peanut Butter, sent me the sweetest box yesterday. When she took her trip to West Virginia she shopped for me too. She knows my hearts desire is anything cherry. I love cherries. Thus she calls me Cherry Jelly, and I her, Peanut Butter. Isn't blogging such fun? If you don't know Marydon, she is @ Feedsack Fantasy and her link will be attached to the first picture below. Please pop over and visit her. She is so bright, happy, always has a wonderful post, whether it is informative, colorful or sharing. You will so enjoy the visit. I love you Marydon. Thanks for making my day special. Just look at what she sent me inside this precious box.










The first thing I spied was the most precious crocheted cherry pot holder.
I just love it Marydon. It is so Cherry Jelly!






Oh My Gosh, the next item I pulled out was a Cherry Apron.
Isn't this just the cutest thing ever?







I put it on straight away and had Heidi take my picture. Oh Marydon, I just love it. Fits like it was made just for me. I am going to start looking for a sewing dress form that I can sit in the corner of the dining room, and put my apron on it. Then I am going to find a cute straw Cherry Hat that I can put over the top. Be on the look out for me sister bloggers.









At the bottom of the box were these beautiful cherry cutains. They have the sweetest little checkered bottom and blue rickrack across the top of the checkered border. As you can see, I wasted no time in getting them put up. It was like Christmas early in a box. Oh Marydon, I just love you so. Thank you sweetie. Thank you. I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful treat, but thank you.





As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home. I love it when you visit me.
Country Hugs and Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment