Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sherry Gets A New Boot



Yep! I am hobbling in a boot.
I have been having pain in my foot for the last month.
Went to the Dr. last week, and they just found out today I have
two fractures in my foot. I have to wear this darn boot for 4 weeks,
and then they will x-ray it again and see where we are at with the healing
process. Being an insulin diabetic, I don't heal very fast, so we
shall see how it is in a month. The Dr. is thinking once we get the
fractures healed then the ligaments and tendons won't be so agitated
and I can start some P.T. Hopefully get rid of the boot too.
I am not a very happy camper this evening.

As always thanks for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home. I love to have you visit. Country hugs and love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment