Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A LETTER TO MY FRIEND


22nd september,2009

9.30p.m

Dear My Friend,


I woke up this early morning,

With you on my mind,

I was surprised when you told me,

You would love to receive a letter from me.

This letter is an enduring expression of love,

sealed in an envelope that will reach far away;

And i really wish this letter will

Lift your spirits n make you happy.

I'm excited that you're my best friend,

With whom i can share,

Life's real experiences n the secrets too;

You are really caring n loving,

Who helps me carry life's burdens;

Who encourages me to get up n walk.

Thanks for your phone calls,dear;

I like you more every time we talk:)

Now i realise i have so much love for you;

Which was bottled up for long.

You welcome me with warm n bright smile,

Which brightens up my day.
With your arm outstretched;

You look at me with eyes full of love;

And i love the twinkle in your eyes;

Until the end of my days.

There is nothing more,

Wonderful than love.

You're not Mr.perfect and no need to be,

You are the one beyond my dreams!

I always fondly think of you;

You make me feel loved n appreciated;

My heart is just overflowing this evening;

Being near to u fills my heart with contentment;

You have filled my heart with
Untold joy n happiness.
You are simply amazing n graceful.

Even after years,i'm sure,my friend,

this letter will evoke the true emotions.

I long to hold you close,

And never let you go.

At times i'm worried of losing you;

But i'm willing to take chances,dearest.

I'm sure,GOD will be kind to me,

Atleast once before i close my eyes forever.

it's anu signing off........................
the dedication is to the addressee,n the song is chitti aayi hein,chitti aayi hein........
i know,you are waiting for the letter now..............:)good luck!

wishing you a cool n sweet night,

reminding all,anu loves you,

sasneham,
anu

No comments:

Post a Comment