Thursday, September 10, 2009

Get Yer Red Hot Patterns!

Stars and Stripes Copyright Margot Potter for Simply Beads

Gossamer Moonlight Copyright Margot Potter for Simply Beads
Ride 'em Cowgirl Copyright Margot Potter for Simply Beads

Some of my designs that I created for Simply Beads magazine are available for purchase on e-PatternsCentral. Here are a few you can check out by clicking on the images! Easy, fun, fast, fabulous...but some fun color combinations and concepts to explore.

I'm thrilled to announce that I turned in the last vestiges of my manuscript on my new book yesterday. I can't wait to share the 411, which I'll do when I have a cover. I can tell you that it's tentatively titled Bead Chic and that it includes designs created by some of my favorite jewelry artists...ooo...mysterious.


Until next time...craft on with your bad selves!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment