Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday - What Are You Going To Be??


Thank you Ms. Beverly for allowing us
to participate in your Pink Saturday!
What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?
PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS,
MS BEVERLY,
and all of the other Pink Saturday participants.
Just click below on our Pink Saturday box.







Welcome all you Pinkie's to

My First Halloween Fashion Show!

Pink, ofcourse is the color this year.

Just take a look!!








Pinkies, we could really strut our stuff in this one.

Take note of the beautiful lines.

The bright fuschia color, over the steady black.

Gotta love the beak on this hat.

This is definitely a one size fits all.

Oh my gosh, I am so excited.

Shh, here comes the next one!








Oh my gosh! Imagine the look on your

hubbie's face when he sees this one.

Ohhh Baby! He's gonna say,

"You got the sweetest little baby face!"

And ofcourse you all know me, I am a

"sucker" for a pink hat!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Shh, here comes the next one!






Greased Lightning! Pinkies from Grease.

Ever wanted to be a "Pinkie?"

Here is your chance, to be Sandy, and

get the dream boy, Danny. Oh my gosh!!

I got chills up and down my spine.

And I'm losing control!! Love that show.







How about the sock hop?

Ever wanted to live in the 50's?

Here's your chance.

One, two, three o'clock

four o'clock rock.

Five, six, seven o'clock

eight o'clock rock.

nine, ten, eleven o'clock

twelve o'clock rock.

We're gonna rock

around the clock tonight.








Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh,

Walk like an Egyptian!!!

Be a Goddess.

Feed grapes to your warrior.

Don't you just love those sandals?

I love the crown idea for sure.







And Pinkies, if you've got it FLAUNT it.

I hear Hugh is getting a divorce, and he's

looking for a new Hunny Bunny!!

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!


I so hope you have had fun at my Halloween fashion show today. I thought it would be fun to see what was pink in the Halloween scene this year. I have had so much fun. As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home.

Country hugs "Pinkies", Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment