Friday, September 25, 2009

The French Courtyard Has Arrived

Bonjour,

When I opened the package, I saw this!

I recently won FiFi's Drawing for "The French Courtyard." I was so excited. And guess what, it came today? Look at the beautiful blue shutters, and the red roses are just perfect to go with my new red dining room wall. So detailed, one would think they could walk right up, take
a seat and order a glass of wine.


FiFi paints French! Everything has such a French flair. If you haven't visited FiFi, please click on the painting above and go and visit her @ FiFi Flowers Design. Through her eyes I have seen the Eiffel Tower, I've had wine @ the Pink Cushion Cafe, walked through the Lime Doors to Hope and rocked in pink chairs in the sun @ The Breeze Inn.


FiFi will take you to many places in her paintings, and she also does paintings that are commisioned. Please stop by and visit her, and see the beautiful paintings that this talented artist will share with you. You won't be sorry. Please tell her that "Moi" sent you.

"Je vous remercie de tout coeur FiFi", as I will cherish this always. Country hugs and love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment