Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby Face - You've Got The Cutest Little Baby Face



Now I ask you, isn't this just the cutest little face you have ever seen?







Well, how about this one? It came in the mailbox for me yesterday.




My very dear friends, Kerrie and Bill created this for me from the first picture that I showed above. They have a blog called Two Happy, and if you click on the second picture of Bruiser you will be able to go to their blog and visit these wonderful, precious people. I so love them. Bill made the figure from a drawing Kerrie made from my photo. Kerrie drew the way she wanted Bill to cut the pieces out, it is called Intarsia. Then they cut out the pieces, sanded and glued them back together. Kerrie did the painting of my Bruiser. This couple is a team and they complete each other. Their story is beautiful and Kerrie talks about it on their blog. Bill has a terminal cancer, called Multiple Myeloma in his spine. He is in his 4th year of fighting this devastating disease, and they do not take one day together for granted. Every day is a precious day. Receiving this gift from them is precious to me and I will cherish it forever and ever. I thank you both from the very bottom of my heart.



Now, little did they know when they pulled that picture off of my blog, and made this wonderful gift of love for me, what a wonderful gift it would be. We found out a couple of months ago that my precious Bruiser also has cancer. Time with him is limited. We have opted for no surgery. I will not let them cut away at him. He still plays, just not as hard and tires easily. He is still eating, just not as much. We will know when the time comes to help him pass over. For now, "He remains the cutest little baby face." I will always love him. My DH calls him "Face". How could you not love that little face?




Isn't this tag beautiful? It was inside my box too. Thank you Kerrie and Bill. I just cannot thank you enough. You are both precious. Please stop by and visit this wonderful couple. You will be so blessed that you did. They share amazing adventures with me every day. God Bless you Both.

As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love, Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment