Thursday, September 24, 2009

Better late than never!

Alas I did not have time to blog today, but gleefully I have already completed tomorrow's post! Tune in tomorrow for my exploration of Friendly Plastic. I had a lot of fun exploring this medium and I'm going to share what I discovered here.

I am frustrated with YouTube today. It turns out that YouTube freezes video counts on occasion at around the 300 mark if your video seems to have too many hits in a short time period. I'm not sure how long our new video will be frozen at 303, but the most frustrating thing is you apparently lose any hits that occur while the view counter is frozen.

Seems kinda lame, doesn't it?!

We work hard on our videos, it'd be nice to know what kind of traffic it's generating. Sigh.

It's always something!

Not a biggie...but still...

Until tomorrow...craft on with your bad selves!

Cheers,
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment