Monday, September 28, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

There's No Place Like Home! There's No Place Like Home!





I get tears in my eyes, when I think of home. It has been a year, and I need to be there now. Wednesday, September 30th I will be leaving at 3am to head for Oklahoma. I am driving straight through. It will probably take about 20+ hours to get there. I do the driving as DH is not able. It will be a long one, so please keep us in your prayers. I am so going to need them. Thank you, each and every one of you, for being such wonderful sisters, wonderful friends, and wonderful prayer warriors. We have needed each and every one of you.





I need to be with my family at this time. So, sad as it is, I will be away from my blog for 3 weeks. I will not have access to a computer while I am there. I will be back home the week of the 26th and will get a post back up at that time. All of you that have been following my blog, now how important it is for me to be home at this time. I need my family and they need me.



I will be passing the torch to my daughter Heidi @ Fairy Footprints. I will be in touch with her each and every day, and she will post daily about our Amy Girl. She will be very faithful in keeping each of you Prayer Warriors updated. I love and cherish each one of you.






So, as I lay my head down tonight, I thank each and every one of you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home. God Bless you all. Country hugs and love always, Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment