Monday, September 7, 2009

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL................
07.09.09,
Monday
6p.m
Dear Friends,
good evening.it's still raining.our Onam celebrations started in grand scale by associations.there were two grand sadyas yesterday.cooks were brought from kerala.ada prathaman was delicious!huge pookalam was put at the entrance of the hall.cultural programmes were held.ladies wore traditional kasavu saree,fully decked with ornaments n jasmine flowers....and the celebration will last till october 2nd.:)i get thrilled at anything related to kerala.it's my enduring love for my hometown.life is not just a routine,when i relive my past.i get recharged thinking of my home.
i want to share a morning mail with you today.i love reading the life history of great personalities.and now iam back with Helen Keller.her life is so inspiring n we really learn to overcome the difficulties that we face in life.
i'm only one;
but still i'm one.
i cannot do everything,
but still i can do something.
i will not refuse to do;
the something i can do.
today when i read this greetings,i thought of my close friend who disappeared three months before.we hardly come across good friends in life;so your absence is so painful.i still cherish the beautiful moments of friendship shared from the depth of our heart!
but i just don't know;what happened n what went wrong where.as the only way to reach you is writing this post,let me pen down my feelings.:)
Dear,you are far away,
but the distance was never a problem,
it does keep us apart,
but the distance can't change;
the feelings in my heart for you.
you were always so calm n collected,
i appreciated your postive attitude always;
you are such a wonderful friend,
with amazing ways of caring.
you hardly spoke or expressed your love,
your looks are so killing,
which took my breath away!:)
you said bye before leaving for pilgrimage,
and i counted the days n waited.
but,you never came back to this friend;
as you promised for no reasons known to me;
i don't know what went wrong;
or you had to sacrifice our friendship,
at the holy pilgrim centre!
please tell me was that fair?
or are you watching me from across the miles?
i fondly remember your post dedicated to me;
that was the best gift you could offer me.
and when my post was published,
you reached me before midnight.
dear,can you still be away?
in deep silence for long?
you had left me at the sea shore,
and still i'm waiting for you alone!
did you forget it's raining heavily?
and the waves are rising high.
but i will wait patiently,
as i still believe your words.
my good wishes n prayers are with you,
and tonight,i'm sure you will have a sleepless night.
as anu is so honest in her feelings,
and she pays to be sincere n honest!
friends,stay in touch whereever you are.it makes a lot of difference.just a smile, a mail,a call,a sms-choice is yours!

it's anu signing off................
and the dedication is to my best friend who is in the hide out..................Tum kahan...........?main yahan........................''
wishing one n all a cool n peaceful night,
sasneham,
anu



No comments:

Post a Comment