Monday, September 21, 2009

Preparing for Halloween - Disney Style


Disneyland At Halloween Time









Just look at the beautiful orange draped flags.
How magical is that?





Aren't Minnie and Daisy just devilish? Boooooo!!




Oh My Gosh, No Wonder Linus never had a visit from the Great Pumpkin, he was here at Disneyland. Somebody has got to tell him? Buttercup, you have connections, could you tell him?



Has anyone seen Dorothy, I think she forgot me! I've been on this pole for a very long time. I still want to see the Great Oz. I need my "brain".





M - I - C - K - E - Y - M - O - U - S -E


Wouldn't it be magical to go to Disneyland or Disneyworld at Halloween? I had no idea how much fun they had until I researched it. So orange and goulish. So fun! Do you think they could handle all of us bloggers? Who is your favorite? Mine would be Pooh Bear. I love Pooh Bear, and I actually have him tattooed on my ankle. Love it!!


As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs, Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment