Saturday, September 26, 2009

Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin Visit Feedsack Fantasy





Good Morning Pooh! Today we are going to take a journey and go and visit a special friend of mine. Her name is Marydon Ford and she lives at Feedsack Fantasy, just like we live here in 100 Acre Woods. Anyone that hasn't visited her blog, can do so by clicking on our picture, as I read to you. She's a wonderful person, has a beautiful blog, and Pooh, I'm going to tell you a secret. Sshhhh! Today is Ms Marydon's Special Day, yes that is right it is her Birthday. Shhhh! Don't tell a soul now, and come on along.















As this is a special day for Marydon. We need to go and pick up a few of our friends. Everyone will want to come along. We so love celebrations in 100 Acre Woods, can you imagine what her special day will be like at Feedsack Fantasy? I am sure my friend, Mr. Harold has some wonderful things planned for Ms Marydon. I can't wait to find out what.














Okay Owl, I believe everyone is in line, cleaned and shined, and ready to go to Feedsack Fantasy. We can march forward when you call it. Now Tigger, no bouncing ahead, you must stay in line today, we are on a special journey to Ms Marydon's special day. We must all be on our very best behavior, or next time we might not be invited.










Oooh! Look Pooh, here is a sign. It reads Feedsack Fantasy - 1 mile. At this rate, we will be there before you know it. I believe it is just around the corner. I hope we make it in time. I told Mr. Harold we would be there, and you know it isn't polite to be late. Oh my goodness look at this.













We're here gang! Look there are balloons Pooh. It's all of us. We're on the balloons. Oh Mr. Harold knew Marydon would love us, and look she sure will.








Ohh, we all need to take a hat. It's a party. Hurry gang, we all need to get our hats on. Ms. Marydon is coming. Surprise Marydon! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!











We would like to introduce Ms. Marydon Ford. Our Birthday Girl!!!








Or is it this one? Oh dear, or is it the next one?









No, no that can't be her, I think it is this one. Oh bother! What are we to do? Would the real Marydon please step forward?











Marydon says for each of you to have a cupcake. Pick the one of us you love most. I believe I'll have Pooh thank you, Ms Marydon. What a wonderful celebration. It's absolutely wonderful. We have had such a delightful time. We can't thank you and Mr. Harold enough for inviting us all. Celebrations are such fun and it is always poohtastic to get together with friends.





Thank you for having a celebration today Ms Marydon, we have had a wonderful time. Happy Birthday to you. May all your dreams come true, and may you have many, many more to come. I love you sweet Peanut Butter, I love you. All my love, Cherry Jelly



Please thank Ms Heidi @ Fairy Footprints in the Sand (click on her link) for sponsoring Disney Sunday, thus the Disney Birthday Party. Please stop by and visit her if you haven't already. She will delight you with her fairy blog. It is magical just like Disney.





As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love, Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment