Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SOURCE OF INSPIRATION

WILL YOU BE ONE?:)

15.09.09

Tuesday, 4p.m

Dear Friends,

Good evening!i was eager to reach you;but was down with fever,cold n headache.being alone in the four walls,desperate to be cared n looked after, i spent my weekend.My God!being sick and attending work,don't ask me how did i feel!thanks for all your get well soon wishes n prayers.i am much better now.i feel sorry that i could not write on Ashtami Rohini n Grandparent's day.

lately i realised we look upon someone or something to lift our spirits.due to hectic life style,lack of communication between family members,the missing element of trust n understanding even in a nuclear family,we feel low for no reason.an expected call never received,the much awaited dating to be cancelled,the prince charming leaves u n go away,the best friend turns his face for no reason,ignoring you purposely anything may give us a nervous breakdown.the need of the hour is inspiration.:)

Right from a very early age i used to get inspired from value based stories that Achamma used to narrate at bedtime.then,the very rare fairy tales of Jack n the Beanstalk,The Three Pigs ,The Ugly Duckling,Snow White and the seven dwarfs.exciting illustrations are added attraction.the characters were entertaining.after watching a movie i used to retell the story with exaggeration.

i feel like writing a post on the source of inspiration that we enjoy in life for which we should be grateful.

My source of inspirtaion,

they come in huge numbers n different sizes,

the rising sun that colours the sky,

the chirping of birds in melodious voice,

the blooming flowers of my garden,

the rain drops on the green leaves,

the butterflies that flutter by,

the buzzing bees that make the sound,

the cool breeze that blows through leaves,

the squirrels that jump n run,


the crows n cocks that wake me up,

i'm a simple village lady you know.

how can i forget my wonderful sea,

that lifts my mood spontaneously;

the rising waves n the boats that sail,

fills my mind with ecstacy beyond words;

the innocent smile on an infant's sweet face,

the carefree talks of children with hope,

a morning walk enjoying the beauty of nature,

that nanda taught me to make it a must;

the barefooted walk on the grass,

my little star always did with pleasure,

a prayer, a spiritual discourse,

which lifts my spirits beautifully;

the sweet n pleasant smile on the stranger's face,

the unexpected phone call which i receive after months,

the loving sms n morning mails,

the sincere chats eliminating the stress,

sharing the real life experiences;

reading the magazines,fictions n books,

the charming faces of my beloved ones,

with blessings in the heart,

fill my life with pure love.

my Kannan,my strength n destination,

my parents n family always,

stood with me in my trials n tests,

the songs that are sung for me;

the flute that was played for me.

the posts that are written for me;

the unspoken words that are kept in the heart,

the killing looks that are exchanged;

the goodnight messages i receive daily;

a good thought shared n a good word passed,

the laugh that makes me rejoice,

and the face that i long to see,

of which the charm will never rust;

he assurance of companionship,

to be in my sorrows n pleasures,

the heartfelt comments i receive;

the bouquets n brickbats you shower on me,

anything n everything i must say,
do inspire me a lot my life long!

and somewhere,someplace,

i want to walk around confidently;

with a winner's trophy in my heart,

as i know i have inspired you a lot!:)

friends,please develop a habit of introspection;how the day was spent.have we done agood job today?have we caused a smile today?did we hurt anyone by word or deed?
God grant me, a little more cheerfulness so as not to show that i have been hurt.
i am grateful to God, for providing the wonderful reasons to still have a smile n to inspire me...................

let the phoenix rise from the ashes.on the horizon there's fresh prospect of hope!

anu loves you all!

will you be my source of inspiration?:)

wishing a cool night with sweet dreamzzzzzzzz.........................

sasneham,
anu

No comments:

Post a Comment